If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Wanting to have a simple lassi that combines some favorite breakfast staples this drink fuses them all. Making coffee ice cubes ahead of time makes this drink very easy to put together. - Sagegreen
- 4 infused coffee ice cubes, crushed, http://www.food52.com/recipes/11286_infused_coffee_ice_cubes
- 1 cup thick plain Greek yogurt, fage
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed Valencia orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Meyer lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel seed, optional
- seeds from 1 cardamom pod, crushed, optional
- sprinkle of fresh grated nutmeg
- dash of Saigon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon fresh orange zest, Valencia preferred
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest, Meyer preferred
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup, fancy grade A preferred, to taste
- 1 fresh fig or other comparable small fruit of your choice, diced, optional
- garnish with selected spices from the ingredient list
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender. If you have spiced your ice cubes heavily, you may not want to repeat more spices. But the amounts suggested are not overkill with both. Process until smooth. Pour into glasses. Garnish with a selection of spice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Freeze It Right There
Meet your herby, stir-fry savior.
The stir-fry savior.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
You won't be board with this game.