Author Notes: This is a very interesting dessert. All of the flavors work very well together. - SLD
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Milk
- 8 ounces marshmallows
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Creme De Caco
- 1 tablespoon Instant Coffee
- Walnut halves for garnish
- Butter a 9-inch square pan and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Melt the marshmallows in milk over hot water; remove from heat to cool.
- Whip cream and fold into marshmallow mixture.
- Fold in Creme DeCacao and instant Coffee.
- Pour into pan and decorate with walnut halves.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee