If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very interesting dessert. All of the flavors work very well together. - SLD
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Milk
- 8 ounces marshmallows
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Creme De Caco
- 1 tablespoon Instant Coffee
- Walnut halves for garnish
- Butter a 9-inch square pan and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Melt the marshmallows in milk over hot water; remove from heat to cool.
- Whip cream and fold into marshmallow mixture.
- Fold in Creme DeCacao and instant Coffee.
- Pour into pan and decorate with walnut halves.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.