If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very interesting dessert. All of the flavors work very well together. - SLD
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup Milk
- 8 ounces marshmallows
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Creme De Caco
- 1 tablespoon Instant Coffee
- Walnut halves for garnish
- Butter a 9-inch square pan and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Melt the marshmallows in milk over hot water; remove from heat to cool.
- Whip cream and fold into marshmallow mixture.
- Fold in Creme DeCacao and instant Coffee.
- Pour into pan and decorate with walnut halves.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!