If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2cups flour
- 1tsp baking soda
- 1tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup chopped toasted almonds
- 1/2 cup coffee beans
- 2 bars English chocolate , chopped
- beat butter at medium speed of and electric mixer until creamy
- gradually add sugars, beating well
- combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and the cinnamon.
- add to butter mixture. beating well
- stir in the almonds, coffee beans and the chocolate
- drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls onto an greased baking sheet
- bake at 350' F for 10 minutes or until golden brown
- NOTE:break the coffee beans(do not grind) and dip in hot melted chocolate and cool then use you get better result
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Make 3-ingredient frozen yogurt at home
Never buy frozen yogurt again.
The invincible beer can chicken.
Know (and shop) the basics.
How to line a baking pan.
The chicest apron around.