If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 20 truffles
- 5 ounces White Chocolate, Finely Chopped
- 1/4 cup Mascarpone Cheese
- 1 3/4 teaspoons Dry Sherry
- 1 teaspoon Espresso Powder
- 8 ounces Dark Chocolate Block
- 1/4 teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- Dash of Real Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Salt
- Over medium heat, melt white chocolate in double boiler. Once melted, set aside to cool until warm.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve 1/2 tsp. of espresso in the sherry. Set aside.
- To the chocolate, whisk in the mascarpone, espresso and wine mixture, vanilla and pinch of salt to combine. Add remaining 1/2 tsp. of espresso, mix to combine. Cover bowl and refrigerate overnight.
- The following day, on a flat surface grate dark chocolate block and toss shavings with cocoa powder. Remove ganache from refrigerator, and scoop balls with a round spoon. One at a time roll into a ball using your hands, then roll the truffle in the shaved chocolate/cocoa until covered. Repeat.
- Let come to room temperature and serve.
How to Make Bouillabaisse
A little magic and a lot of aromatics
How to make bouillabaisse.
A toast to toast.
Shop our new office.
Pudding melon to the test.
We give it 8 tentacles up.