If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Ever since I bought my husband the coffee machine my mornings have been delightfully filled with the dark scent of espresso, which is dutifully brought in it's doll house cup to my bedside. (Yup, that's the gift that keeps on giving and no mistake.) Affogato is the perfect way to showcase really great coffee. A sophisticated after dinner treat, or a special treat-y breakfast in bed - your call. - MakeThatMakeThis
- 1 shot espresso
- 1 generous ball of vanilla ice cream
- Sugar to taste
- Scoop the ice cream into a glass or bowl and freeze to get it really cold. (5 minutes - a couple of hours)
- Make (or buy) some espresso
- Pour the espresso over the cold ice cream
- Sweeten to taste if necessary (Even if you like coffee sweet, you might find that the ice cream is enough)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls