If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a light and fruity dessert. Yummy!! - SLD
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 sticks Butter
- 1 cup Walnuts, crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can Strawberry Pie Filling
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk
- 9 ounces whipped topping
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix together flour, butter, walnuts and sugar. Press in a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Combine together pie filling, milk, whipped wopping and pineapple.
- Put into cooled crust
- Refrigerate before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?