If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am eagerly awaiting the day I can make these cookies with my little girl. :) - Cupcake921
Serves 8-10 generous servings
- 1 cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 cup fresh rasberries
- confectioners sugar for dusting
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg yolks and incorporate thoroughly.
- Add flour a little at a time and work to incorporate, but be careful not to overmix.
- Stir in walnuts or other nuts, if using.
- Spread half of the mixture onto a 9"x13" pan.
- Chop fresh raspberries and stir into the raspberry jam. Then spread preserve mixture onto dough.
- Crumble the rest of the dough onto the raspberry layer.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until the top is nice and golden brown.
- Dust with confectioner's sugar and cut into "bars" before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.