If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: found a variation on Maangchi.com I liked and whipped this one up at home. Good as a side or delishious over rice as a main. - jwolfsthal
- 1 pound firm tofu
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 piece scallions
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dark say sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- .5 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce (korean or sriracha)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1.5 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- slice tofu into 1/2" blocks and blot dry with a paper towel
- heat oil in non-stick pan and add tofy, let fry for 3-4 minutes or until brown
- flip tofu and fry on other side until brown
- remove tofu and drain on rack or paper towel
- mix all other ingredients in a bowl. Place tofu onplate and then smother with sauce. Serve right away. if you want to make ahead, fry the tofu and let sit, and cover with sauce before serving.
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?