If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When my husband and I were planning our wedding we decided to make everyone a collection of our favorite recipes as favors. This pancake recipe was the first one in the book. It is one of our favorites. I don't have any children yet but when I do I feel that this will be one tradition that they will keep and pass down for generations to come. - singing_baker
- 2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups Buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy Cream
- 4 tablespoons Unsalted Butter, melted, plus more for griddle
- Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl. Whisk in eggs, vanilla, buttermilk, heavy cream and melted butter until well incorporated.
- Heat a skillet or griddle over medium high heat. Melt about a teaspoon into skillet and drop about a 1/4 cup batter onto it. When you see bubbles rising to the top flip and cook for about a minute more.
- Repeat with remaining batter. Keep cooked pancakes in oven until ready to serve to keep warm. Serve with maple syrup and extra butter.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For