If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Insanely easy and very good.
Amounts listed are for 2 people with leftovers - you can adjust up or down to your preferences. You can add other vegetables to this as well - cauliflower, green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots - the possibilities are endless. You also can change or omit the protein.
- Olive Oil for Sauteeing
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Red Pepper, sliced
- 1 Sweet Onion, sliced
- 1 can diced tomatoes (fire roasted if on hand), drained
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water, halved
- 1 handful frozen edamame, optional
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger (or fresh grated ginger to taste)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can unsweetened coconut cream or milk
- 1 sm container of Greek Yogurt
- 1 handful chopped fresh cilantro
- Saute onion and red peppers in olive oil until softened.
- Add chicken and cook through.
- Add spices and cook for 1 minute to bring out flavors,then add tomatoes and artichoke hearts, coconut cream/milk and edamame if using - heat through.
- When heated through add yogurt and mix to combine - do not boil or the sauce will break & look curdled. Serve with rice of your choice and top with plenty of chopped cilantro.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For
Raise a Glass to This Roast
A mash-up masterpiece.
Rock the roast.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Be shelf smart.
Recipe of the Day
This is poppin'.