Author Notes: I take pride in preparing meals that are Seasonal, Local and Healthly, I hope I am remembered for my special creations! This dish is made with our abundance of early spring veggies: Asparagus, Morel Mushrooms, Ramps and Young Garden Onions - HayleyRyczek
- 2 cups Ham, chopped
- 1 cup Scallions, sliced, including green tops
- .5 cups Ramps, sliced, including green tops
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Package Rice Mei Fun Noodles
- 1/4 cup Tamari Sauce or Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 cup Morel Mushrooms, Fresh sliced
- 1 cup Asparagus, cut into 1 in pcs
- 2 tablespoons Garlic, Chopped
- In a non-stick pan, scramble the eggs and set aside.
- Cook Rice Mei Fun Noodles and rinse under cool water, set aside.
- Heat a large skillet and add the coconut oil. Cook the Garlic, Morels and Ham over medium heat until the morels are cooked.
- Add all other ingredients to the skillet and quickly toss together. Allow to cook for a few minutes for the flavors to combine.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For