If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: was testing out dandelion greens after hearing how healthy they were and was seeking a tasty way to prepare
fruits certainly could be added to, and varied - merrilymerrilymerrily
- 2 cups dandelion greens
- 1-2 cups strawberries
- 1 cup green grapes
- 2 tablespoons no or low fat plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons agave syrup or honey
- find and pick many (10- 20) young dandelions plants-leaves only 3 inches long or less, pre-flowering stage from a non-chemically treated grassy area
- trim roots off plants and thoroughly wash leaves, you will want enough leaves to loosely fill a 2 cup container
- wash and chop 1-2 cups of strawberries
- wash and chop approx. 1 cup green grapes ( or red grapes, or mandarin oranges or get imaginative)
- take 2 tablespoons no-fat or low fat plain yogurt and 2 teaspoons agave syrup or honey and blend
- mix greens, strawberries and grapes in bowl and drizzle with sweetened yogurt dressing serve immediately or keep chilled
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For