If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We did a house boat cruise in Aleppey back water recently
Let me explain the food part of a houseboats total three staff will be there which includes a cook and two crew members.
And the cook who will be interacting with guests and will be of great important to guests , because he will be making food , serving it in a hygienic and professional way but keeping a family environment .Being a locale and experienced , he can explain the scenic beauty, culture ,tradition, sightseeing places and local waterways and safety precautions . Our chef can easily interact in English, Hindi ,Malayalam(Our language)and many regional languages.
We jointly made this squid masala and we had with a glass of Toddy an alcoholic drinks from Coconut .
We also did few excellent recipes with TODDY We will planning to put these really excellent recipes in our new Venter a cook book.
- Squid 1 pound
- Onion ¼ cup sliced
- Mustard seed 1 tsp
- Chili powder ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Coriander powder 1/2 tsp
- Salt as required
- Cooking oil 2 tbsp
- Clean and Slice the squid into required size
- Marinate the squid with above ingredients and keep it in the fridge for 4 hours
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add mustard seeds and allow them to break in the hot oil.
- Add chopped onions and sauté` till brown
- Add squid and sauté , for 5 minute cover reduce the flame and cook 5 more minute
- Serve hot
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Squid or Octopus Recipe
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.