Author Notes: deliciously easy side dish for Korean food, or as a base to a meat entree - jwolfsthal
- 10 Napa Cabbage Leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Gochugong (Korean Chili Paste - available at Korean markets
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 stalks green onions
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon neutral cooking
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- cut away green parts of cabbage leaves - use for salad
- clean and rough chop white cabbage pieces - 1" squares
- add neutral cooking oil to wok and heat, add garlic and sautee
- add in cabbage, gochugong and vinegar - cook for 3-4 minutes, or until cabbage is just cooked - should still be firm and crunchy.
- add in sesame seeds, sesame oil, salt and pepper. serve hot or at room temperature.