If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is our family favorite ingredients combined into one heavenly meal! - Stepin' Up
- 1 pound Angel hair pasta
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Unsalted Butter (1stick)
- 1 pound fresh, clean and sliced Baby Bellas (small Crimini mushrooms)
- 1/2 cup Diced Onion
- 2 teaspoons finely minced Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Tarragon
- 1 pound fresh Calamari cleaned, and bodies sliced into rings
- 1/3 cup Burgandy Wine
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add pasta, cook 5-7 minutes until tender.
- Drain in colander, rinse under cool water.
- Return to pot and toss with olive oil. Set aside.
- In large skillet melt butter.
- Add mushrooms, onion, garlic and tarragon. Cook until tender (about 5 minutes.)
- Add calamari, continue to cooking about 1 minute.
- Add wine and vinegar. Simmer about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and spoon over plated pasta. Serve with garlic bread
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Squid or Octopus Recipe
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.