If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It’s not just the presentation! Here is a recipe from "Cooking with the Movies: Meals on Reels" (for the film "Mostly Martha"). —Anthony Chiffolo
- 36 spears asparagus, trimmed
- 12 pieces prosciutto
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup truffles or porcini mushrooms, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Steam the asparagus for about 5 minutes, until al dente (do not overcook).
- Combine the butter with the mushrooms and pepper.
- Wrap 3 stalks each in a slice of prosciutto spread with mushroom butter. Arrange in a circular fashion on a plate for serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
Welcome to Funky Town
How to make kimchi—without a recipe
Make kimchi—without a recipe.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
Eat cookies for breakfast.
The chicest apron around.