Author Notes: It’s not just the presentation! Here is a recipe from "Cooking with the Movies: Meals on Reels" (for the film "Mostly Martha"). - Anthony Chiffolo
- 36 spears asparagus, trimmed
- 12 pieces prosciutto
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup truffles or porcini mushrooms, minced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Steam the asparagus for about 5 minutes, until al dente (do not overcook).
- Combine the butter with the mushrooms and pepper.
- Wrap 3 stalks each in a slice of prosciutto spread with mushroom butter. Arrange in a circular fashion on a plate for serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe