If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: All winter, I search for exciting recipes to make old food seem new, and then the spring comes and I am so desperate for fresh food that I want to eat it right out of the ground. In the interest of being more civilized, I chop up radishes into butter, and then I eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. - alana_chernila
Makes 1/2 cup
- 4 ounces softened butter
- 6 radishes, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 chives, roughly snipped with scissors
- 1/2 teaspoon the best salt on your shelf
- Combine the butter, radishes, lemon juice, chives, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Mix gently with a wooden spoon, folding the ingredients into the butter.
- Serve on bread, or crackers, or anything you to prevent you from just eating the radish butter with a spoon, which you might be tempted to do. (I promise I won't tell.)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart
Eclectic Truffle Chocolate Bars
Cuban-inspired recipes to cook now.