If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: During this season, I like to eat light food – nothing too deep fried nor too oily. Also, I need to shed those calories which have been hiding beneath my jackets all through the winter. It is full of flavor, light and healthy. - Kankana
Serves 2 to 3 main dish
- 2 cups pasta
- 1/2 bunch asparagus
- 1/2 mebium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Parmesan cheese for garnishing
- Boil the pasta in hot water with a handful of salt. It’s important to season the pasta while boiling it. This should take about 8 to 10 mins
- In the mean-time, heat a pan with some oil.
- Add the asparagus and cook for about 3 minutes. Once done, keep the cooked asparagus aside.
- In the same pan, add garlic and onion and saute them till they are cooked.
- Add lemon zest, lemon juice and cooked asparagus to the pan and turn off the heat.
- Drain the boiled pasta and retain about 1 cup of the pasta water.
- Now, add the pasta to the pan and mix it properly. If required, add a little bit of the pasta water. This will keep the pasta moist.
- Garnish with some shaved or shredded parmesan cheese and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Cauliflower Gratin With Mornay Sauce