If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The artichoke ravioli from Trader Joe's is my favourite, but it doesn't exist in Australia, so I made my own version.
I made it even easier by using wonton skins instead of pasta. The tang of the lemon with the artichoke is heavenly, and then you have the sweetness of the peas, and slight heat from the pepper flakes. Heaven! —DailyMeals
- 250 grams, fresh ricotta
- 1 small jar, artichokes, or half a large can
- 1 Lemon, zested
- Salt & Pepper
- 20 Square Wonton Skins
- 4 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons Red chili flakes
- 1 small shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 handful baby peas, fresh or frozen
- Mix artichoke, ricotta, 1/2 the lemon zest, salt and pepper for filling.
- Turn saucepan on low and add oil, pepper flakes, and shallot.
- Place a small amount of filling in the center of each wonton skin,and wet the edges. Gently press the edges together to seal.
- Carefully place another skin over it and seal the edges. When they are all done, bring a saucepan to a gentle boil and add a few ravioli at a time.(I use my spider to "hold" them since they are pretty delicate)
- Cook for 5 minutes When ravioli are done, add the peas to the oil and stir until the peas are heated through.
- Spoon some of the sauce over the ravioli. Add the rest of the lemon zest. Makes about 10 large ravioli.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
The Best Thing since Sliced Bread
Crispy cheese has our hearts
We are in love—with this toast.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
It's in the bag.