If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My mom found this recipe in a magazine several years ago and has used it to convert many former asparagus haters (including herself!). I love it for its simplicity- you can throw it together in 15 minutes flat- and sheer addictiveness- you'll be putting the sauce on everything. - lazychef
- 2 pounds Asparagus, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400. Arrange asparagus in a single layer on baking sheet, then coat lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 400 for 12 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat; cook for 3 minutes or until lightly browned, shaking pan occasionally. Remove from heat, let cool a few minutes and then stir in soy sauce and vinegar.
- Place asparagus in serving dish and drizzle with butter mixture, tossing to coat. Serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.