If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 bunch asparagus
- sea salt
- olive oil
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay asparagus in a single layer on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Lemon Cream: Beat heavy cream until thick.
- Add lemon zest and juice. Stir to combine
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.