If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 bunch asparagus
- sea salt
- olive oil
- 8 ounces heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- parsley, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Lay asparagus in a single layer on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Lemon Cream: Beat heavy cream until thick.
- Add lemon zest and juice. Stir to combine
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Spring Vegetable Recipe
Anything But Watered Down
Pair tomato water with pasta
Tomato water: the sauce of summer.
Butter pecan ice cream for impatient cooks.
It's time to travel.
Tomato skins, meet salt.
Put cake on a pedestal.