If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The whole recipe costs about $2. and feeds 6!! You can't beat that! Now that's dirt cheap. - Stacey Snacks
- 6 eggs
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups Swiss or Gruyere Cheese
- 10 ounces package of frozen spinach, defrosted
- salt & pepper
- Saute sliced onion in some olive oil in a skillet and add the defrosted and drained spinach to the pan. Cook for a few minutes until onion is translucent. Remove from the stove so the onion spinach mixture cools.
- Whisk eggs and cheese together and when the spinach is cool enough, add to the eggs and cheese mixture. Pour into a 9" greased pie dish and bake in a 350F oven for 25-30 minutes. Let rest a few minutes before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner
Shakerato, Not Stirred
It's espresso for the summer.
Espresso takes a chill.
Recipe of the Day
Treats for your beach bag.
Frozen dumplings the fearless way.
Raise a (recycled) glass.