If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These are delicious, easy and cheap. I make this with gluten free breadcrumbs. - Girllovesboy
- 2 Can of salmon
- dashes Dill
- 1 Grated carrot
- handfuls Red pepper, chopped
- handfuls White Onion, chopped
- handfuls Bread crumbs, I use gluten fre
- cups Plain yogurt
- handfuls Capers
- dashes Salt
- dashes Pepper
- Warm olive oil in frying pan. Chop all veggies, put in bowl. Strain out and discard liquid from salmon, put in bowl. Mix. Form into patties and place in frying pan. Flip when one side is a light brown. Remove when both sides are crisp.
- Put yogurt in a bowl with capers and stir. Serve patties with yogurt sauce on the side.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.