If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made these cookies to satisfy a chocolate craving I had a two weeks ago, and have made them three times since! They are super easy and incredibly delicious. - Jocief
Makes 30 cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (preferably natural, creamy)
- 3 cups quick oats
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Combine the butter, sugar, milk, and cocoa powder in a pot on the stove on medium heat
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring occasionally
- Once it boils, hold the boil for a minute and a half
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter, oats, and vanilla
- drop the mixture in rounded tablespoons onto wax paper or a cookie sheet
- Allow the cookies to fully cool and harden before storing or stacking
Our herbs could use a helping hand.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Time to Celebrate!
Food52 takes home the gold.
Lamb and Sweet Potato Stew
Recipe of the Day
Caramelized Sauerkraut With Prunes, Herbs, and Honey