If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 4 Servings pappardelle or fusilli pasta
- 5-6 pieces Anchovies
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dry Italian herbs
- 1/2 tablespoon Dry oregano (can use 1 T fresh)
- 1-2 pieces Garlic, crushed
- 2 handfuls Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta to your liking.
- Dissolve anchovies in hot oil.
- Add (to taste) dry herbs and garlic. Saute for a minute. Optional: You can also use dry oregano only, so 1-1/2 T total dry oregano.
- Add tomatoes. Don't cook them; just warm them up in the hot oil mixture.
- Add pasta mix everything up to coat well. Grate parmesan and serve.
Tags: serves a crowd
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Fact: Kids love pizza.
Mortar and pestle perfection.