If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roasted Tomato and Garlic Aioli was fantastic with sausage, corn and clams. Pretty much everything was cooked on the grill. —ibbeachnana
- 1/2 pound roasted tomatoes, red and yellow grape or cherry , I started with 1/2 of the tomatoes and found that that was enough , the rest went into the corn
- 3-4 fat cloves roasted garlic
- 1 tablespoon sherry, white wine, or white balsamic vinegar
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup EVOO
- 3/4 cup mild olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Roast the tomatoes and the garlic. Toss some of the tomatoes in the stick blender jar + chop switch to whisk attachment), add lemon and vinegar, and egg yolks, Whisk on a medium to medium low speed until smooth. Add olive oils and continue to whisk until you have a thick aioli. Season with salt and pepper
- My original recipe is double this recipe so I used 1/2 of the tomatoes for the aioli.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Use of Aioli
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.