Author Notes: We love frozen drinks and also bloody maries, we got this idea by accident, by putting a drink in the freezer and forgetting it. - jane mcmillan
- 3 ounces vodka
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon worchestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot horseradish
- 4 to 6 ounces tomato juice
- 2 celery stalks for garnish
- In 2 tall glasses, put desired amount of vodka, lemon juice, hot sauce, worchestershire. mix well.
- Add enough ice cubes to fill the glass half way.
- Put glasses in the freezer, and freeze until almost frozen solid. Another way to do this is if you have a blender or slushy machine that does frozen drinks. If you have a smoothie machine you can omit putting this in the freezer. just put everything and ice cubes in and whirl away.
- Pour in the tomato juice, give a stir, and serve with a celery stalk
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe