If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love infused vodkas. Cranberries give this drink a great tart flavor. - NWB
- 1 liter vodka
- 16 oz fresh cranberries
- Decant vodka into a large glass container with a lid.
- Cut cranberries in half and add to vodka. Let sit until the vodka begins to color and has a cranberry flavor when you taste it--a few days to two weeks.
- Strain vodka and discard cranberries.
- Fill a glass with ice. Add vodka. Fill glass with seltzer. Add a squeeze of lime. Enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
Good day, sunshine.
Gifts for Mother's Day
Make better cookies.