If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If you like the classic Campari and soda with orange you'll like this farmer's market beauty. The bitterness of dandelion with the brightness of the clementines is right on time. Have a look. - frankieolives —fo
Food52 Review: This refreshing alternative will have you falling in love with the mocktail. But it's more than a drink, with this recipe frankieolives gives you a wild way to get a mini salad right in your drink. I think the roughage adds to the charm of this drink, so don’t even think about a strained version. The sweetness of the clementine, the brightness of the lime, and the bitterness of the dandelion greens conspire brilliantly to quench your thirst. Alive, fresh, and fun, with this drink you can really toast “to your health.” I love everything about it. - Sagegreen —Sagegreen
- 1/2 cup rough chopped dandelion greens, leaves only, omit the stems
- 2 Clementine tangerines, or another type of tangerine of your choosing
- 2 limes
- 2 oz raw agave syrup
- Good quality fizzy water, such as Gerolsteiner
- Right into a cocktail shaker that you've filled 1/3 of the way with crushed ice, zest both clementines.
- Squeeze the clementines and limes into the shaker next, and add the agave syrup and dandelion greens.
- Muddle all of this well with a muddling wand. Divide muddled mixture between 2 awaiting 8 oz. glasses filled 1/2 way with crushed ice.
- Top with good sparkly mineral water and relax with a friend!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
We are in love—with this toast.