Author Notes: When a neighbor let me pick rhubarb, I found ALittleZaftig's recipe for One-pot Rhubarb Cordial, Sauce, & Compote (http://www.food52.com/recipes/12016_onepot_rhubarb_cordial_sauce_compote). When I finished making it tonight, I really wanted a cool, refreshing drink in my hot kitchen on this early June night.. A little sweet, a little tart, a lovely pale pink -- this is the result, delightful! - susan g
- 3 ounces rhubarb cordial from ALittleZaftig's recipe, made with added orange peel
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 8 ounces seltzer water, unflavored
- lime and/or orange slice for garnish
- Pour the liquids over ice, garnish with sliced fruit.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe