If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When a neighbor let me pick rhubarb, I found ALittleZaftig's recipe for One-pot Rhubarb Cordial, Sauce, & Compote (http://www.food52.com/recipes/12016_onepot_rhubarb_cordial_sauce_compote). When I finished making it tonight, I really wanted a cool, refreshing drink in my hot kitchen on this early June night.. A little sweet, a little tart, a lovely pale pink -- this is the result, delightful! - susan g
- 3 ounces rhubarb cordial from ALittleZaftig's recipe, made with added orange peel
- 1 ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- 8 ounces seltzer water, unflavored
- lime and/or orange slice for garnish
- Pour the liquids over ice, garnish with sliced fruit.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe