If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Every now and then someone declares that The End of the World is about to happen and I take it as an opportunity to bake a pie. You know, just in case…
So on the eve of the possible End of the World the two of us ate a whole take-out pizza, half of a cherry pie and many of these Whiskey Sours.
The End of the World didn’t happen, of course, but we still had a great time.
You know, just in case…
- 4 parts Jim Beam White, or whatever you prefer
- Juice of 1 lemon, or more or less depending on size or taste
- 2-3 shaved curls of jaggery (or ½-1 teaspoon of evaporated cane juice, again, to taste)
- ice, both for shaking and for the glass
- lemon peel to garnish
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the Jim Beam, lemon juice, and jaggery and shake it like it’s the End of the World.
- Add some ice to your favorite glasses and strain this into them.
- Garnish with a lemon peel, and drink with abandon. You know, just in case…
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
Let's Play Gin
It's time for Haiku52
Our haikus about gin.
Food blog links we love.
We've got the summer blues.
Are marinades worth it?
A better basket.