If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Born of a love of ginger fused with an artisanal gin into a lovely slushy-type mixture, topped up with seltzer water. Order up a hot afternoon, serve with a generous wedge of lime.
My favorite gin to use is Cascade Mountain, made in small batches in Bend, Oregon. —boulangere
- Large handful of ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 ounces good gin
- 1 lime, cut in wedges
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend on high speed until the consistency of a slushy. Divide between 2 chilled glasses, and top up with cold seltzer. Add a good wedge of lime to each. Toast to summer. Or the Dallas Mavericks.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Soda Fountain Recipe
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.