If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the burger that my husband goes crazy for! I make it for him often always puts a smile on his face. - chocolatepistachiocheesecake
- 1/2 pound Organic Gound Turkey
- Roasted Sweet Onions(minced)
- Roasted Garlic (minced)
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt (freshly ground)
- Black Pepper (freshly ground)
- Add all ingredients in bowl and form one large patty.Add olive oil to a frying pan and cook on med- high for 3-5 min. on each side. Finish cooking in oven on 350 for 10-12 min.When patty is done remove from pan and cook your sauce in the same pan you cooked your patty in. Reduction Sauce and Onion Rings are a family secret.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Street Food