If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was my first (gluten-free baking) recipe I created and it has continued to be a favorite among my family, even those who aren't gluten-free! —With Style and Grace
- 60 grams Brown Rice Flour
- 60 grams Sorghum Flour
- 60 grams Tapioca Starch
- 47 grams Potato Flour
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons gf baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 8 ounces almond milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1-2 zest of Meyer Lemon(s)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree (F). Grease/Non-stick spray loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the (four) flours, sugar, salt, & baking powder. In a separate bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, and continuing to whisk, add in the milk until everything is well combined. Slowly add the dry ingredients and carefully mix to combine. Fold in the rosemary and lemon zest.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for about about 50 minutes. Test with a toothpick – if it comes out clean, it’s done. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.
Off to market.