If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is a slight adaptation of Gluten Free Easily‘s Big and Rich Brownie recipe (http://glutenfreeeasily.com/big-rich-brownies-gf-friends/). It makes a small batch of rich, chocolatey brownies. I “frosted” the brownies with peanut butter. —Zahirah
Makes 12 brownies
- 2/3 cup Olive oil
- 1/3 cup Cocoa powder
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Blend of corn and rice flour
- 1/3 cup Nuts (I used slivered almonds)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened Peanut butter, if desired, for “frosting”
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Grease an 8 x 8 (or comparable size) glass baking dish.
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl. The nuts can be sprinkled on top just before the brownies are put into the oven, or mixed into the batter.
- Spread batter in the greased pan. Bake for about 25 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good
A Fine Line
Prep your baking pan easily, no matter its size
How to line a baking pan.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
Know (and shop) the basics.
A minimalist panzanella.
The chicest apron around.