Author Notes: Passion fruit is a favorite in our home, and it makes for delicious, aromatic gluten free muffins. - Zahirah
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1 cup Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Passionfruit juice and pulp
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Blend of corn and rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Unrefined sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Slivered almonds and Mixed sesame seeds (substitute poppy seeds if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Line muffin pan with cups.
- Mix together moist ingredients. Separately, mix dry ingredients, then add dry to moist, mixing gently until combined.
- Divide among 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle extra slivered almonds on top. Drizzle additional passionfruit juice on top if you have some.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good