If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Passion fruit is a favorite in our home, and it makes for delicious, aromatic gluten free muffins. —Zahirah
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1 cup Honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Passionfruit juice and pulp
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Blend of corn and rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Unrefined sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Slivered almonds and Mixed sesame seeds (substitute poppy seeds if you prefer)
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Line muffin pan with cups.
- Mix together moist ingredients. Separately, mix dry ingredients, then add dry to moist, mixing gently until combined.
- Divide among 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle extra slivered almonds on top. Drizzle additional passionfruit juice on top if you have some.
- Bake for 25-28 minutes, or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good