If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of my mom's best cocktail party recipes and perfect for bringing to a potluck or picnic. Serve with a little bread on the side for soaking up every herb and drop of juice. - Angela
- 1/4 cup Kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- 1 handful chopped tomato
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled & deveined
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- In a small bowl, combine olives, tomato, oregano, garlic, 3 tablespoons olive oil, and vinegar. Season with a little pepper.
- Drizzle shrimp with remaining olive oil and season with salt & pepper. Skewer the shrimp to make it easier to turn them on the grill.
- Start your grill and heat to 400 degrees or very hot. Or heat a grill pan over high heat. Cook shrimp 2 minutes per side, or until just cooked through.
- In a shallow dish, toss the shrimp with olive mixture and let stand for 15 minutes. Sprinkle with feta and serve with baguette slices or tortilla wedges.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns