If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My father in law made this for us and it was simple and delicious. Terrific healthy main course when you have a good fresh fish to cook. - jwolfsthal
- 1 Pompano, or other whole white tropical fish
- 1 tablespoon red curry powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1/2 squeezed lemon
- cut fish into steaks, strating just below head and ending at base of tail.
- mix all other indredients except oil into a boil and add a little water to turn into a wet paste.
- dip flesh sides of fish in sauce
- heat oil in large cast iron skillet on medium heat
- add fish and cook on all sides, rotating every few minutes. add extra sauce onto cooked sides as you rotate.
- on low to medium heat, it should take 15 minutes for the fish to cook through.
- serve with rice.
All up in The Grill
Clear the smoke with this BBQ&A.
A BBQ&A with a few masters.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
Espresso takes a chill.
Raise a (recycled) glass.