If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it
Author Notes: I try to cook seasonally and locally for my famiIy. I often go to our Farmers' Market and always try to buy something we've not had before. So the baby salad turnips are from there and the radish and mint from my yard.
This recipe can be adjusted to make it zing by adding more lime juice. It can be toned down by peeling the salad turnips. - This Little Piggy (Lisa)
- 1 bunch baby salad turnips cut in julienne strips
- 1 bunch radishes cut in julienne strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 finely chopped white cabbage
- 1/2 apple finely sliced
- Mix all the ingredients together in a salad bowl.
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk the vinegar and lime juice.
- Slowly add the oil, whisking all the time.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Taste again and add more lime juice.