If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 cups Blanched Almond Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dried Lavender Flower, Minced
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 teaspoon Blood Orange Zest, Finely Grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, lavender and nutmeg
- In a small separate bowl, whisk together egg, honey and orange zest. Stir wet mixture into the dry ingredients, mix until thick dough has formed.
- On a sheet of parchment paper, pat dough into a 6-inch diameter disk about ½-inch thick. Cut into 8 wedges. Place wedges on the parchment-lined baking sheet. You can also do this in a pie dish and cut once the scones are cooked.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool slightly before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good