If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my favorite way of preparing Brussels sprouts. The roasted garlic cloves are a nice complement. The balsamic vinegar adds a nice tang. I made the recipe up a couple of years ago when I started working on a cookbook with two friends. - Billie
- 11/2 pounds Brussels sprouts (preferably small in size)
- 20 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Trim the Brussels sprouts and cut an "x" into the base of each one with a sharp knife.
- Place Brussels sprouts and garlic in a large roasting pan. Add olive oil, salt, and pepper and toss to mix. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes (checking after 30 to make sure they are not too brown).
- Uncover, add balsamic vinegar and stir to coat. Continue baking for another ten minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Brussel Sprouts