If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pomegranate molasses is a traditional ingredient in Middle Eastern cooking. It can be store bought at specialty stores, or made by hand by boiling down pomegranate juice with sugar and lemon. I like to use Kolsch brand beer because I can pour the finished drink back into the bottle and tote it easily to a friends or a picnic.
Serves 2 small servings
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 15 oz. light lager beer, such as Kolsch, chilled
- 1 tablespoon St. Germaine Liqueur or other elderflower syrup or liqueur
- Pour the beer into a bowl and mix in the elderflower liqueur and pomegranate molasses. Use immediately or return the drink to a sealable bottle until ready for use.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.