If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pomegranate molasses is a traditional ingredient in Middle Eastern cooking. It can be store bought at specialty stores, or made by hand by boiling down pomegranate juice with sugar and lemon. I like to use Kolsch brand beer because I can pour the finished drink back into the bottle and tote it easily to a friends or a picnic.
Serves 2 small servings
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate molasses
- 1 15 oz. light lager beer, such as Kolsch, chilled
- 1 tablespoon St. Germaine Liqueur or other elderflower syrup or liqueur
- Pour the beer into a bowl and mix in the elderflower liqueur and pomegranate molasses. Use immediately or return the drink to a sealable bottle until ready for use.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
Are Marinades Worth It?
We're getting down to the meat of the issue
Are marinades worth it?
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
This week's best #f52farmstands.
Have a ball (jar).