If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Not being much of a beer drinker, I've been in search of ways to consume the fizzy beverage, while incorporating my own indulgences [dark chocolate]. I can now officially say that 'I drink beer' =) —Mariya
Makes 1 cocktail
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2.5 tablespoons hot water
- 1.5 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 cup dark beer (Guinness)
- 1 tablespoon dark rum (Bacardi)
- 1 dark chocolate medallion
- Combine cocoa powder, hot water, and brown sugar until fully dissolved; allow to cool.
- Mix the above mixture with dark rum and dark beer.
- Cut one wedge out of the chocolate medallion.
- Serve in a cocktail glass, garnished with chocolate medallion on the side of the glass.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.