If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1- 8 ounce package, three cheese tortellini, cooked and cooled
- 1- 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup red grapes
- 2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
- 8-10 strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, combine cooked and cooled tortellini, mandarin oranges, grapes, kiwis, and strawberries.
- In a separate small bowl, mix Greek yogurt, honey, lemon juice, and poppy seeds.
- Add the yogurt dressing to tortellini and fruit and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish