If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: IT'S A RECEPE FROM AN ITALIAN CHEF LIVING IN LONDON AND WORKING IN HIS RESTAURANT IN COVENT GARDEN. IT'S VERY EASY TO DO AND ALWAYS A SUCCESS... TRY AND TELL ME!!! —Marica Bochicchio
- 2 cups whole wheet flour
- 2 cups manitoba flour
- 1 ounce dried yeast
- 1 cup tepid water
- 2 tablespoons extravergine olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cerry tomatoes
- 1 cup black or green olives
- 2 ounces tepid water
- 2 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- Mix all the ingredients for the topping in a bowl with a fork to emulsifying them.
- In a large bowl mix flour and salt, put the oil in the center and yeast dissolved in water, mix well with a spoon, covering the bowl with a cloth for 10 minutes.
- Greese a baking pan rectangular (Inches13x9x2) and pour the mixture. Adds the mix topping and push with your fingers the tomatoes and olives. Leave for other 30 minutes.
- Prehetated oven at 425F°. Cook for around 25-30 minutes, until the focaccia is crisp and golden on top and soft in the middle.
- Remove from pan and let cool on rack.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish