Author Notes: This recipe is a picnic pleaser! It might not be appropriate for all picnics:-) - Foodie-isms
- 1 watermelon
- 1 cup gin
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 cup Feta cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 of a red onion, chopped
- Cut a watermelon into bit sized pieces.
- Place the watermelon and gin into a large gallon-sized baggie and refrigerate for several hours to macerate.
- When ready to serve, drain the liquid from the baggie and add the remaining ingredients. Mix and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish
Tags: Cocktail Party